Noob intro

Graham Twine _Slm_ January 20, 2022

Hi to everyone in the group. I work Atlassian products and I write custom plugins for Atlassian products in my org.

3 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2022

@Graham Twine _Slm_ welcome to Confluence! Any specific Confluence related projects that you have worked on and can share?

Like Vu Anh Tuan likes this
Graham Twine _Slm_ January 20, 2022

@Andy Gladstone  thanks for the welcome :)

I am not new to Confluence, only new to the community. I have been managing a few Atlassian applications. Confluence, Jira, Bamboo, bitbucket and Crucible for five years now.

WRT Confluence, I am responsible for all admin functions and maintenance of a custom plugin with a number of modules for integration with our TDS server, and other atlassian products as well as features the business require.

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2022

Welcome to the community!

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2022

Welcome @Graham Twine _Slm_ ! Are you creating plugins for Cloud, DC or Server? 🤓

Graham Twine _Slm_ January 21, 2022

DC and Cloud. Our products are hosted on prem so we manage upgrades etc as well.
Some of the smaller companies have their own cloud hosted instances.

I work for our group so we manage a number of Jira instances,  Confluence instances, JSD etc.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events