Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learning to use Confluence for making SOPs

Bhushan Jain June 8, 2022

Hi fellow confluencers - I am new to this space and wish to use confluence as a documentative platform for my company Kohler Co. and make Standard Operating Procedures and how-to tabs for various tools for my fellow teammates. Any interesting things to look out for to learn and make impressive documents and to bring the best out of this tool?

4 comments

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2022

Hi @Bhushan Jain welcome to the Atlassian community.

The first and best way to start is to explore the "templates" (available on the header menu). Templates has inbuilt structure/ tables/ information ready for plug and play. You can choose the template close to your requirements and customize.

Also, please check this page on "Create compelling content" for more insights.

Like # people like this

Appreciate the advice. Will surely check out and let you know :)

Like # people like this
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2022

Hi @Bhushan Jain ,

We can suggest trying our free course related to Confluence Cloud and its tables.

Maybe you and your colleagues will find it helpful - please check this link.

Like # people like this

Appreciate the response. Will surely check out and let you know :)

Like # people like this
Stephanie Zhang _Product_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 13, 2022

@Bhushan Jain Hey there! My name is Stephanie Zhang and I'm with the Confluence team. Would you be willing to speak to us about your experience onboarding? As a token of appreciation we can offer you a $70 giftcard.

Let me know your availability at szhang5@atlassian.com if you're interested!

Thanks,
Steph

Rachael OHara September 24, 2023

If creating SOPS / Procedures in Confluence are you able to use images and then copy and paste text and images to JIRA outgoing responses? 

Like Ricky Cunningham likes this
tamara_broitman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 18, 2024

@Bhushan Jain Also I'm new and I want to use confluence for the same purpose , and for tracking the onboarding of new members of my team. Did you find out how to do it?

regards Tami

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events