Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce myself and how my team uses confluence

Warren Sistrom October 2, 2019

Well the page told me to introduce myself and how my team uses Confluence so I am. 

My name is Warren and I work in the People Software Systems, particularly the Kronos Workforce Central team, at a large company with lots of interconnected software systems.

While we have Confluence licences my team doesn't really use it. We have recently been working out how to use JIRA more in the team, but I figure there must be some reason to have it so working it out.

At a big organisation there seems to be so much information in so many different systems. It's all there but often hard to find, I am a thinking from what I see so far we may be able to use confluence to help us find and bring together information.

1 comment

Comment

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2019

Hi @Warren Sistrom ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

Confluence can really help you in management of knowledge/ information within the organization.

Once you start using Confluence for this, you will get to know how Confluence can help you with other stuff like managing documentation of various tools, even organizational policies, etc.

If you have any doubts, feel free to ask your queries here.

I would also like to suggest you to attend AUG meetups if they are organized in your city. These are really cool meetups where we share knowledge about Atlassian tools, discuss problems, have snacks, drinks and much more.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events