Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence to Hold SQL Library

Tawnnie December 31, 2019

Hello

I'm wondering if anyone uses Confluence as a way to store a SQL library?  I need a place to keep commonly used SQL queries for my team/department and I was considering using Confluence (since it's where we store our documentation).

If anyone is using Confluence for this, are you attaching the queries to a page as a text document or putting the body of the query on the actual page?

1 comment

Comment

Sven Schatter _Lively Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 31, 2019

I think using a code macro would probably be nice as it provides some syntax highlighting for the SQL statements. Also you can double click in it to select all of the code for easy copying.

You could even go a step further and not only store your queries in Confluence but even execute them in there using something like PocketQuery. This allows you to manage SQL statements in a seperate admin interface and execute them using macros. Sounds like this could be a nice alternative / upgrade. :)

Best regards,
Sven

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events