Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding Content in Confluence

Looking for content in Confluence?

Learn how you can find all the information you need within Confluence. From company announcements, to team project updates and IT or HR policies – Confluence is your single source of truth that saves time by harnessing your teams' collective knowledge into easy-to-find answers for everyone. 

Check out this quick video that demonstrates how to find content in Confluence Cloud:

Watch the next video in this series - Navigating content in Confluence

And learn more about Confluence here

3 comments

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 1, 2021

Hi @Brittany Sudlow can we search for attached files in Confluence? At the moment, I don't see that feature.

Christina Ristevski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 1, 2021

Hi @G subramanyam thanks for your question!

If I understand correctly, you should be able to search for attached files in Confluence advanced search. Here, you should find a list of filters on the right-hand side where you are able to filter by content type - in your case you can select 'attachment' to query only that content type. 

Let me know if that helps!

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2021

You are a savior @Christina Ristevski . That navigation worked out.

Like Christina Ristevski likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events