Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Podcast

As we are all on this Jira learning journey together, I found "The Admins of Atlassian Podcast" with host Mark Williams, very beneficial to help me better understand how Jira grew up and he goes over a lot of the basic fundamentals that are still very relevant today.

The start of the podcast is back in the year 2015, and in the tech world that may seem like a lifetime, but I recommend it and give it a try.

Take care!

Nick

4 comments

Comment

Robert Horan
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
May 16, 2022

I remember finding this.  I wish it was still active.

Like Nicholas Rowland likes this
Miha May 16, 2022

Hello Nick, thank you for this suggestion. i will give a look. Have a nice day. Best regards, Miha

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2022

Hey @Nicholas Rowland ,

Welcome to the Atlassian community and Thanks for the suggestion 

Nicholas Rowland May 18, 2022

@Robert Horan I wish it was still going on as well.  If I remember correctly, in one of his last podcasts, he mentioned the he applied and accepted a position with Atlassian.  Maybe they can get it restarted.  I'm sure he is on this site somewhere :)

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events