Tracked time not visible on JIRA ticket

Hans Nieuwenhuis January 20, 2015

We have installed the add-on in our JIRA environment. I have set-up the token and I`m able to track time. 

When I click the Start Time Tracking, I see it loading and my Toggle is updated and starts recording.

But when I stop, the time is not added to the ticket. Not directly and not after 5 10 15 minutes of waiting. I`m able to log work manually, but the sync is not communicating back the time.

What to do?

5 answers

0 votes
Hans Nieuwenhuis January 29, 2015

The issue still remains. I will get the log tomorrow, but i guess its the same error.

I think the problem is that a few months ago we did a trial of the application and then we never actually used it. Now i requested another trial-key in order to actually start using it. 

So i think the conflict is somehow related to the fact that has been installed twice with two trial licences.

0 votes
Hans Nieuwenhuis January 23, 2015

Version:1.0.12-Final

We will try to re-install it.

0 votes
Deleted user January 22, 2015

Thanks for the error. Apparently something went wrong when trying to validate your license. Which version of joggler are you using? Maybe try to reinstall the plugin?

Regards

Benno

0 votes
Hans Nieuwenhuis January 22, 2015

Hello,

the following error occurred: 

0 votes
Deleted user January 21, 2015

Hi Hans

Please refer to the log files for details: https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=284367789

The time should be sync'ed every 5 minutes.

Benno

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events