Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Xporter: Error with images and wiki render

I'm having this same issue with images in Description and trying to render the content using wiki. I tried to replace the size of images without success. I'm trying this

${wiki%{'${escape:JQLIssues[j].Description}'.replace(new RegExp('width=\d+,height=\d+!','g'),'width=200,height=200!')}}

I noticed that the image tag is coming like this: 

!image-20200417-132307.png|width=1801,height=561!

I tried to remove the whole image and try to change the size without success.

Any thoughts?

1 comment

I have the same problem and submitted a ticket.  I want to remove the image completely.  Did you succeed?  I notice that you are missing the ':' after wiki.  

I tried this and it is not working.

${wiki:%{'${TestExecutions[n].TestRuns[a].TestSteps[r].Action}'.replace(/\!.*?\!/,'')}}

Hi, Brigitte. Nice catch with the :! I did not have any success on this and, after expend almost one week trying different things I just gave up and decide to not use wiki....now the exported info is comming with all the tags. I just decided to give another try in a few months and see if there is any update on this.....

Also, sorry for my late response, :(

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

700 views 7 23
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you