Vote on our Finalists for the Codegeist '22 Customer Choice Awards!

2000x332_Community banner@2x.png

A huge thank you to all of our customers who recently voted on their favorite Codegeist apps in the comments of this Community post! We've narrowed it down to our finalists in each category below (apps for business teams, apps for software teams, and apps for IT teams), and now, we're asking for your help to determine the winners.

Comment on this post to tell us your favorite app in each of the 3 categories, and why you think they should win by March 10, 2023! Don't forget, you can install all of these Codegeist apps right here on the Marketplace.

Apps for Business Teams

Easy Calendar Integration for Jira (free)

Keep track of your tasks, issues, and releases with live subscriptions for your Apple / Google / Microsoft 365 or mobile calendar.

Task Reports for Jira: Confluence Dashboard Gadgets&Reports (free)

Improve team performance with Dashboards showing the full picture across Confluence and Jira: Task Reports, Analytics and more.

MenuGadget (free)

Better organise your filters to display what is needed in your dashboards, tidy up your dashboard and make it less messy, categorise filters into groups, and add alias to your filters to make them user friendly!

Star Manager (free)

Star Manager offers Confluence users new possibilities in handling and organizing their favorite content. It builds on Confluence's existing Favorites feature. In addition, users can create their lists of favorite content based on topic, project, or time, for example. This way, users can intuitively and quickly sort their favorite Confluence content into an existing structure.

Issue Templates Agent for Jira (free)

Get the most out of issue templates and save your time. Create once, use whenever needed, and enjoy immediate field fulfillment.

User Mentions Gadget for Jira (free)

Often times jira users get so many email notifications that important questions posed within @mentions get lost. Have you ever wondered of getting all your mentions in one quick list? User Mentions Gadget for Jira brings all your mentions or your teams mentions as one quick list in your Jira Dashboard.

Tag-a-Go (free)

This initial release offers a simple yet effective gamification solution to increase engagement around creative JQL filters, Rewards, and 'Winner' algorithms.

Mendel Fields (free)

Have you ever wanted to prioritize tickets by the value of other fields? Automations are too verbose and is hard to manage those long logical sentences? What you need is to see the fields and configure them in a matrix fashion using Mendel Fields Cloud.

Flower - Process & Workflow Automation

Flower turns Jira into a Business Process Management System that will help you and your enterprise to automate complex workflows with simplicity and supports the entire BPM lifecycle.

kim - Search and Find (free)

Kim helps you to quickly find that one Confluence page again, even if a lot of similar pages have been created in the meantime by allowing you to create bookmarks for the pages that are important to you, share bookmarks with other users via a direct link, describe the content of a page in your own words and find it based on your description, and more!

Easy Confluence Translator (free)

Quick and easy machine translation of your Confluence content to any language.

Issue Link Manager for Jira (free)

Move links from a source to existing issues in a bulk without complex operations and losing the context.

Apps for IT Teams

Macros for Jira (free)

The first no-code and zero configuration tool for standard Jira users to record and repeat action sequences.

Elements overview — custom display for related issues

Elements Overview is an issue visualization app for Jira that allows to organize how, where and when information about related (linked or not) issues is displayed on the issue view to provide actionable context to Jira users.

Actions for Jira Service Management (free)

This application will allow your customers to interact more on the Customer Portal. Let your users correct their errors and change the data in the requests at any time.

Postman Doc (free)

Postman doc helps your kick start documenting your REST APIS. We provide a Macro, Space Page dedicated to generating documentation from your Postman Collections.

Waiting List (free)

Waiting list allows customers to know the ticket position in a queue depending on the shorter SLA.

Apps for DevOps Teams

Calendar Heatmap Gadget (free)

This gadget is a perfect tool for both general purposes and data analysis as it allows users to get a quick overview of issues (created, updated, etc) in a 12 month period.

Site Statistics for Jira Cloud (free)

Site Statistics for Jira Cloud allows admins to view basic site statistics which is not provided in the System Information page.

Vote Now

Cast your vote now! We’ll tally up the total number of votes from both first and second round voting to determine the winners during the second week of March.

*In the spirit of this competition, we will not be counting votes from partners/customers who have voted for their own Codegeist app.

giphy.gif

50 comments

Comment

Christopher Skoropada _Appsvio_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 21, 2023

My two votes go to

1. Issue Templates Agent for Jira - because it provides a template feature on the native create screen, it's super easy to use, and it's free 🔥 💸 🚀
  2. Waiting List because it helps understand customers when their ticket will be resolved 

@Parke Hunter can you please add a link to the Marketplace for the Issue Templates Agent? 

Like # people like this
Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
February 21, 2023

Here are my top 3:

1. Waiting List.
  2. Issue Templates Agent for Jira.
  3. Site Statistics for Jira Cloud.

giphy

Like Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_ likes this
Noushin Kananian February 21, 2023

These are my top three:

1. Issue Templates Agent for Jira
2. Actions for Jira Service Management
3. Site Statistics for Jira Cloud

Like # people like this
Elena Martín Maraver February 22, 2023

My top 3:

1. Waiting List.
Ana Maria Baena Ampudia February 22, 2023

My votes go for:

1. Waiting List.
Laura Barreales February 22, 2023

My top 3 are: 

1º. Waiting List

2º. Flower - Process & Workflow Automation

3º. Calendar Heatmap Gadget

Like # people like this
Santi Beneitez February 22, 2023

My votes go to:

1. Waiting List.
Fede Baronti -Deiser-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2023

My top 3:

1. Waiting List.

2. Postman Doc.

3. Tag-A-Go

Jiralearn February 22, 2023

My Top 1 : Flower 

Like # people like this
Like # people like this
Lukas Gotter _ Meetical
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 22, 2023

Please add:

👍

Like Parke Hunter likes this
Deleted user February 22, 2023

My votes:

1º Waiting list
2º Elements overview

3º Issues template agent for Jira

Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2023

My votes are the same 💪

Issue Templates Agent for Jira from Appsvio

• easy to configure
  • available for native Create issue screen
  • solves one of the most popular requests on Atlassian's Jira

Waiting List from Deiser

• informs customers where they're with their request
  • easy to configure
  • smoothly embedded in the request details view, so it looks like a native solution

Site Statistics from Akeles

• helpful during site migration
  • helps administrators to monitor and analyze their instances
  • all information in one place without switching screens and counting objects (for example, workflows) one by one
Like Deleted user likes this
David Cuevas February 22, 2023

My votes:

1. Waiting List.
Like # people like this
paulwmoody February 22, 2023

1) Flower - Process Automation

2) Postman doc

3) Calendar Heatmap Gadget

Like # people like this
Gianni February 22, 2023

My top 2 are: 

1. Flower - Process & Workflow Automation

2. Waiting List

Like # people like this
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
February 23, 2023

My votes:

1. Waiting List
  2. Easy Confluence Translator
  3. User Mentions Gadget for Jira
Like # people like this
Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
February 23, 2023

Top 3 would be:

1. Waiting List
  2. Easy Confluence Translator
  3. User Mentions Gadget for Jira
Like # people like this
Noah Brown February 23, 2023
Like Florian Bauer likes this
Ana Aguilar Valderrama February 23, 2023

My top 3:

1. Waiting List.
Like # people like this
Charly [DEISER]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2023

My top 3:

Waiting List.

Issue Templates Agent for Jira.

Site Statistics for Jira Cloud.

Like # people like this
Parke Hunter
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 23, 2023

Hello everyone!

An update has been made to this post — we had accidentally missed the below two Codegeist apps in our previous post (one being a 4th place Codegeist winner!):

Easy Calendar Integration for Jira (free)

Keep track of your tasks, issues, and releases with live subscriptions for your Apple / Google / Microsoft 365 or mobile calendar.

Task Reports for Jira: Confluence Dashboard Gadgets&Reports (free)

Improve team performance with Dashboards showing the full picture across Confluence and Jira: Task Reports, Analytics and more.

Don't forget to cast your vote by March 10th for your favorite app in each category above.

Thank you!

Like Lukas Gotter _ Meetical likes this
Adrián Plaza February 23, 2023

My top 3:

1. Waiting List.
Like # people like this
Mason Smith February 23, 2023
TAGS
AUG Leaders