Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Scripting for Jira, simplified

Hello Community,

I do not usually do announcements or talk about Adaptavist products as much as our Sales people would like me to. I believe in letting people choose the tools that are best for them.

But this time, I think this one could be of wide interest.  I have been writing code and scripts for years, and always disliked having to get all the frameworks, imports and structure around my simple logic.  I've watched members of my family and friends learn to code in far more visual ways than I ever had when I started out, mostly with Scratch

So, I'd like to announce Adaptavist's new Server App - AutoBlocks for Jira.  It is based on the Google Blockly Framework, which is a far more visual way to construct scripts, using drag-and-drop building blocks of functionality. 

This easy to use interface will free up your admin time from relentless customisation requests from your users as it also enables non-admins to create their own automations, with your delegated permission.

To find out more about AutoBlocks, including the current promotion giving you a year’s free usage of the app, have a read of our introductory blog.

And, of course, feel free to ask questions!

AutoBlocks.gif

4 comments

Ok @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- , you cats have outdone yourself. I'll be getting rather up close and personal with this one.

For future planning, is there a possibility that this will make the leap to Data Center and/or Cloud?

Mirek Community Leader Mar 28, 2019

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-, looks like your very first ever article :) . How does it feel after posting it? :)

Like Monique vdB likes this

WOW Amazing!!! Good job I will take a try

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-I can definitely get behind this idea especially if you can adapt it to the Cloud. Plus this style of scripting seems like a good way to break into using your tools especially for a LabVIEW programmer. 👍

Comment

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events