πŸ“… Partner Webinar & Events Opportunities: March 2022

Hi community πŸ‘‹,

it's hard to believe that time flies by so fast but it's already March and I prepared another Partner webinar roundup for this month.

πŸ‘€ There is also Atlassian events organized monthly roundup posted in the Welcome center group by @Jimmy Seddon πŸ‘πŸ‘

Title  Partner Date
Matrix DevOps 1st March
Jira Software for Banking onpoint 9th March
Expium 10th March

Expium 17th March
ALM Works (Tempo) 17th March
Jira Software for Construction and Real Estate onpoint 23rd March

Introduction to Confluence

Expium 24th March

Building Structure Into Your Jira Projects: Demo & Use Cases

ALM Works (Tempo)

24th March

Testing in Jira made easy - Test management with Xray for everyone

Actonic 29th March

Introduction to Atlassian Tools for Business Teams

Expium 31st March
Llevando Transparencia a los Equipos con Exalate (en espaniol) Elite Consulting Group 31st March

If there is anything missing on the list, please ping me in the comments and if you're planning the events in advance and want to make sure I include them in the list from the get-go you can message me on Linkedin.

Thank you πŸ™ 

4 comments

Comment

Amy Ou _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 1, 2022

Hi, @Nikki Zavadska _jexo_. Thanks for sharing it! I have two for you this month:

Structure Sessions

Structure Sessions is a twice-monthly event for new evaluators and new customers of the popular Atlassian Marketplace app, Structure for Jira 

Structure Formulas: Unleash Data Superpowers in Atlassian Cloud

In this session, we will briefly introduce and demonstrate the fundamentals of Structure Formulas in Atlassian Cloud environments to do real-time calculations right within Jira and reveal the true state of your Jira Cloud projects. 

Like β€’ Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 1, 2022

Thanks for sharing this Partner Webinars list, @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ ! The topics of these Webinar sessions look very interesting for learning some new tools and workflows.

Andreas Springer _Actonic_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 3, 2022

Thanks for the overview, it is always very helpful @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ !

Our march webinar is a partner webinar together with Xray about test management in Jira on the 29th of March, 4 PM CET
Testing in Jira made easy - Test management with Xray for everyone: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/4216463151169/WN_TFUZHRL9TVOJC4ooiT_HQw

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2022

Thank you @Andreas Springer _Actonic_ & @Amy Ou _ALM Works_  I added your webinars to the list :)

@Taranjeet Singh Glad you find this useful, always happy to help!

Like β€’ # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events