Join our webinar: “Asset Management: The Role of Context in ITSM” with Atlassian & Riada

Hi Atlassian Community!

SMT-2451_AssetManagementWebinarPromo_Pre-webinar_580x310@2x.png

This is Teresa from the Jira Service Desk team. On June 19th, I’ll be hosting a webinar “Asset Management: The Role of Context in ITSM” with Atlassian Partner Riada.

We know IT teams have tons to keep track of, from hardware to cloud services to employee on-boarding. Having the right context is critical to improving resolution time and delivering great service. And choosing the right asset management solution that best fits your use case is important.

That's why we're excited to have Riada share how their Marketplace App, Insight, brings all assets that are important to your organization into Jira Service Desk with a highly adaptable CMBD that’s built for Jira.

Join @Sandra Axelsdottir, Channel Manager at Riada, and myself to learn:

• How to build a strong ITSM practice with asset management with context, automation, and reporting

• How Insight provides a single view of your assets in Jira Service Desk to cut resolution time, scale operations, and unlock insights

• Real-life examples and demos of how IT teams implemented asset management in Jira Service Desk

Here are the webinar dates and times:

• JUNE 19 11:00AM US (Pacific)

• JUNE 20 11:00AM Australia (Sydney)

• JUNE 20 11:00AM Europe (Amsterdam)

Register to join us for the webinar

Have any questions about Asset Management solutions for Jira Service Desk? Share them here and we'll add them to the top of the Q&A queue!

See you at the webinar!

2 comments

Comment

Deleted user June 18, 2019

@Teresa Fok I started to experience my own with the Riada plugin (which I then implemented for my customer). I hope to be able to follow the webinar live to learn something new. In the alternative case I hope there is a recording that I can see later.

Teresa Fok
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 18, 2019

@[deleted] Thanks for sharing! If you're not able to make the webinar, feel free to register and we'll email you the recording after. 

Like Deleted user likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events