Issues integrating Azure Logic Apps with Jira

Nuno Silva
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 12, 2021

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to setup a Logic App workflow on Azure, that connects to Jira to automatically create some tickets.

While setting up the workflow I pick the "Create a new issue(v2)", I can read the Project field, the Issue Type Id that exists in the project, successfully, but then it tries to load a customfield_12230, saying an error that the field 'customfield_12230' of type 'option' is not supported.

why is this even showing, and how do I get to solve this, in order to automate ticket creation?

the only 2 fields that show up to choose from are Project and Issue Type Id, nothing else. I also have an old version of the create issue(that we tried using in the past), and if I look into it, it also has the custom field(in the code version) like this:

"customfield_12330": {                                

"id": "10231",                                

"self": "https://mycompanytenant.jira.com/rest/api/2/customFieldOption/10231",                  "value": "Team XPTO"                            

},

If there's any up-to-date guidance here, or someone that has knowledge about this, that can help, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Nuno

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events