Issue Sync Pro

Gregory Bews November 23, 2023

Recently, Issue Sync Pro advised of their commercial changes. I have had synchronization running for several months without issue and now, after signing up for their commercial upgrade, with the 30 day trial plan, I am having the following issue:

When I open a JIRA card in my system, I see the linked card in my customer's system. When I log into my customer's system and open that linked JIRA card, it does not show me the link to the associated card in my system. Instead is shows the following:

Your license for Issue Sync Pro has expired. Contact your Jira administrator.

Both customer and I have upgraded with the 30 day trial option. The customer can see the linked card in my system from theirs, but when I log in to their system, I cannot see the linked card in my system.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Katarzyna Szumilas_Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 24, 2023

Hi @Gregory Bews

Our support team already got your ticket and our devs are investigating it. We are sorry for the trouble caused, and will do our best to find the root cause in no time đŸ’Ș

Thank you @Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_ for redirecting the client to our help center.

Best regards,
Kasia

1 vote
Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 23, 2023

Hi @Gregory Bews

I'd recommend to contact vendor: link to customer portal. I'm sure that they will help you.

Kate

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events