Is it possible to add a group as a reader using Comala Document Management read confirmation popup?

Tim H_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2023

I see an individual can be added as a reader using the read confirmation popup.

Editing Readers

I also see a group can be added to a workflow read confirmation.

Workflow Read Confirmation Configuration

Is it possible to add a group using the read confirmation popup?

Thanks,

Tim

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jamie Esker _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 6, 2023

Hi @Tim H_ 

Apologies for the late reply on this! You cannot do this ad hoc at the moment, but it is on our roadmap for early 2024. Make sure you're watching the app to receive updates when this is available. Let me know if you have any additional comments or questions! 

Jamie, Product Marketing Manager 

0 votes
Graham Twine
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2023

Hello @Tim H_ ,

You can indeed add groups,however it is not done in the same popup though.

If you add a workflow to the page and edit the workflow parameters there is an opportunity to capture groups and people for both read confirmation and approvals.

Tim H_
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 26, 2023

Thanks. I'm looking for a way to add groups ad hoc, rather than preconfiguring them in the workflow.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events