Integrating Autotask with Jira?

Sarah Thompson April 30, 2019

Has anyone in the community integrated Autotask with Jira? I have seen some third party suppliers that do this, but unsure if it is available without additional charges or apps. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

3 answers

0 votes
Garren Senn December 9, 2021

Hi Sarah, 

Since I last replied on this thread my team has built an Autotask / JIRA integration. It has really increased efficiency! I can create a project within Autotask and JIRA and then link them. All progress in JIRA flows over to Autotask. New issues created in JIRA automatically create a ticket within Autotask and the Autotask ticket number is displayed in the JIRA issue title. As issues progress, their statuses update accordingly in Autotask. It has really made life easier from a project management perspective.

Gilles Pinard December 27, 2021

Hello Garren,

Would you have details that you can share on how you created the Integration?  Your comments is exactly what we are looking to achieve.

Garren Senn February 2, 2022

Hi Gilles,

My team has built a fabulous integration using our own web application (that we use for internal purposes). The tool literally saves me (the project manager) several hours every week. We are currently researching industry needs for something like this and have a questionnaire to gauge needs and interest. 

It would be amazing if you'd answer any of the questions!

https://forms.gle/aQkDaeoTLzfjqdWY8

Mark Mulik February 3, 2022

HI, @Garren Senn . Very interesting. Glad to hear you devised a time-saving solution for yourself.

Unfortunately, my business need for this integration is no longer pressing. I was working with a vendor who uses AutoTask, while we use Jira, but I'm no longer working very closely with that vendor. We're still doing business with them as a company, but my colleagues who work with them most closely don't use our Jira system. 

0 votes
Raju Adluru
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2019

I am also looking for same!!

Mark Mulik January 21, 2021

Interested in this possibility, too. Has anyone come up with a solution? Thanks. 

Like Raju Adluru likes this
0 votes
Garren Senn July 1, 2019

I would love to know about this as well Sarah! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events