Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to secure Server & Data-center access using Two Factor Authentication(2FA/MFA)?

Edited

Let's discuss how to protect your Server & Data Center access by adding additional 2FA/MFA security layer after user login with the help of mO Two Factor Authentication (2FA) for JIRAmO Two Factor Authentication (2FA) for Confluence addons.

1 comment

Is it possible to achieve the below use case? 

1. Enable 2FA only for internal users(Organization users) who are trying to access the Jira Service Desk.
  2. Do not ask 2FA for customers who do not belong to the organization.
  3. 2FA should be prompt only when users are trying to access to Jira Service Desk from outside of Organization & should not ask when the user is in Organization.

Hi Ciana,

Yes, you can achieve all the above-mentioned use-cases through mO Two Factor Authentication (2FA) for the JIRA app available on the Atlassian marketplace.

Please refer to the below features of the addon for details.

• Enable 2FA only for specific groups/users which allows you to enable 2FA for internal users [Organization users] and for the rest of the users [external users] 2FA will be skipped.
  • On top of it, you can whitelist the IP of your organization so that anyone accessing the application from the internal organization network will not be asked for 2FA. 

Go ahead and try the add-on for free! The add-on is available for a free trial and you can generate a trial license from Atlassian Marketplace.

You can also reach out to atlassiansupport@xecurify.com or raise a request here to get more details.

PS: I work for miniOrange one of the top SSO & 2FA/MFA vendors in the Atlassian Marketplace, the vendor referred here.

Hello @Ashwini More thanks for being so fast! I am able to solve this problem.We're currently evaluating your add-on, and I believe this is the best 2FA add-on.

Many thanks.

Like Aniket Sarkar likes this

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

393 views 3 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you