How do I move a Version into a Theme (in Easy Agile Roadmaps)?

Cooper Marcus December 23, 2020

I'd like to use Themes to organize my Versions on the Easy Agile Roadmap - but when I try to drag and drop, I can't move Versions out of the top section into Themes.

2 answers

0 votes
Angad Sethi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 3, 2021

Hi Cooper, 

Thank you for taking the time to send through your feature suggestion.

We currently do not have any plans to deliver this functionality in the mid-term. We're currently focused on scaling our newer products to the same level of maturity and stability as Easy Agile Roadmaps.

I have however added a ticket on our backlog to enable adding Versions under Themes and have made sure to add your vote to the story on our backlog so that we can follow up with you should anything change.

Please don't hesitate to contact us at 
https://arijea.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2
if you have any other questions.

Kind Regards,
Angad
Developer, Easy Agile

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 24, 2020

Hi @Cooper Marcus,

afaik Jira Versions have a limited set of attributes available: a version name, start and end dates, a description and a release status. So they can't be associated with themes. The association is meant for issues.

If you think this would be a valuable extension of the functionality, you can always reach out to the vendor of the app and post a feature suggestion (contact details can normally be found on the marketplace listing of an app)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events