Hey I have installed the APP but, the main Page is not displaying can any one help?

Ahmed Pasha
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 6, 2023

Hey Guy, 

I have installed the app but due to unknown reasons, the page is not displaying. The main area is blank every time I open the app, the Page shows its loading but nothing happens even after 10 -15 min. I tried installing and reinstalling the app. My trial is supposed to expire in March 2023.  

Screenshot 2023-02-06 212012.png

1 answer

0 votes
jeremiah_landi February 6, 2023

I had a similar issue when I was using PiHole on the network and it was being blocked by the DNS system.

To ask some simple questions that you may have already tried: 

• Logging into a separate network?
  • Using a different device?
  • Do you have projects within the system?

Also, you might not have permission but I am assuming if you are using a trail that is the relevant issue.

Ahmed Pasha
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 8, 2023

Thanks; The issue is fixed, it was related to permissions. But for unknown reasons a user with similar permission as mine, could access the page and I was not able to access it. I opened the access for all for now and I will figure out what was the problem after testing basic functions. 

Regards

AK

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events