Delete a Retrospective

TAS007
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 15, 2019

App - Agile Retrospectives in Jira (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218860/agile-retrospectives-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview)

We created some "test" retrospectives to experiment with and use as hands on facilitator training. We no longer need these. How do you delete a retrospective?

There does not appear to be any references to this scenario in the documentation.

5 answers

0 votes
George Gimenes April 25, 2023
Henri Seymour {Easy Agile}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 10, 2023

Retrospectives in Easy Agile TeamRhythm (the app in the linked thread) can't yet be deleted. 

The "Agile Retrospectives in Jira" app that TAS007 is talking about might be different? Reaching out to the vendor Catapult Labs directly should be the smoothest way to get an answer on this. 

Henri, Support Engineer @ Easy Agile 

0 votes
Marc Jason Mutuc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2022

Retros can only be deleted by the person who create it. I just did this for Retros that are in progress.

alison.pollock
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 10, 2022

How did you do it please?  I cant see how this can be done unless it needs admin rights.

0 votes
Renee Rendon
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 17, 2021

Seeing that this has been asked 3 times since 2019 and no one has acknowledged the question, it doesn't seem like it is likely. 

Dennis.McSpirit December 17, 2021

Yup, sure looks that way.

0 votes
Dennis.McSpirit December 17, 2021

I would like to know too. Has anyone been able to delete a (test) retro?

0 votes
Renee Rendon
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 4, 2021

Curious as well. I thought I'd look this up BEFORE creating a test retro to ensure we could delete it. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events