How do you delete/remove a Agile TeamRythm retrospective?

Francois Fortin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 25, 2023

Hi Jira Community!

Using the Easy Agile TeamRhythm retrospectives.

How do you delete a restrospective so it is removed from the drop-down list of Retrospectives? Even the documentation does not specify how.

2023-01-25 11_14_43-Jira.png

4 answers

2 votes
Tenille _ Easy Agile
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 29, 2023

Hi @Francois Fortin 

Thanks for your question!

Currently, we don’t have a way of deleting Retrospectives in TeamRhythm. However, we do have an existing ticket in the backlog for this feature and I have added a vote to it on your behalf. 

If you find it useful, you could rename and repurpose the ‘Test’ board you’ve created. This is done via the settings/cog menu, by clicking to edit. 

Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 4.04.46 pm.png

I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer for you right now but will update this post when the delete feature has been released. 

Cheers

Tenille
Easy Agile

Functioneel Beheer JIRA
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 9, 2023

Hi EasY Agile Support,

Please would you share the ticket number? So we can vote for this ticket.

We have also a need for this functionality.

Thanks,

Cheers, Christiaan van Poppel.

Like Randy O_Neal likes this
Henri Seymour _Easy Agile_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 12, 2023

Hi Christiaan, 

While we do not have a public backlog to vote on, I've added a vote on your behalf for deleting retrospectives! 

We'll reach back out here on the Atlassian Community as well as on our support conversation with you when we have updates. 

For now, the latest version 10.0.0 makes it possible to Archive Retrospectives which have been created on a Kanban board. 

Cheers, 

Henri, Support Engineer @ Easy Agile

Dorothee Greve
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 15, 2024

Hi Henri,

can you add a vote from me for removal of retrospectives too?

Thanks a lot

Dorothee

Marketplace Partner
March 27, 2024

Thanks Dorothee! I've added your vote as well. 

Cheers,
Henri, Support Engineer @ Easy Agile

1 vote
Randy O_Neal
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2023

We've encountered this limitation too, and reported it and asked for alternatives; we've been making use of the option to "repurpose" existing retrospectives.

The ability to archive old retrospectives is helpful too... if you feel like you'll ever want them back, you can record the URL; if you just want them out of your hair, you can just ignore it, thus making it - for all intents and purposes - a way to delete the old retrospective.

0 votes
Marketplace Partner
January 17, 2024

I’d like to let you know that it is now possible to Archive a Retrospective created on Kanban boards in Easy Agile TeamRhythm. This allows you to remove them from the “Retrospectives” dropdown, making this list more streamlined for you and your team.

This functionality is available now on Cloud.

For Data Center and Server, this is available from Easy Agile TeamRhythm version 10.0.0 and later. Update the app (or ask a Jira Administrator to do so) to use this!

Kind regards,
Henri, Support Engineer @ Easy Agile 

0 votes
George Gimenes April 25, 2023

I am looking forward to the Retrospective "delete" function, also -- at least for Kanban type of boards.  (I understand for Scrum boards, the Retros are automatically created in the dropdown list).

Tenille _ Easy Agile
Marketplace Partner
April 25, 2023

Thanks for sharing your feedback @George Gimenes, I've passed this along to the team.

Cheers

Tenille
Easy Agile

Suggest an answer