Connecting to multiple cloud instances of Jira

robb.claxton
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 18, 2020

Will this product allow for connecting one salesforce instance to more than one cloud based JIRA instances?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2020

Hi @robb.claxton ,

Welcome to the community!

You can check out https://www.sinergify.com/

2 votes
Yamam Al Ghourani_ServiceRocket_ January 3, 2021

Hi @robb.claxton

Currently, using Connector for Salesforce & Jira you can connect one Jira instance to one or more Salesforce instances. And, that's mainly because when creating a connection an API access token will be provided in Jira and will be used in the Salesforce managed package which only accepts one token. 

We do have your request raised to our product team and they have this planned: 

May I ask you to review it and let us know if there's anything else that you'd like to add or anything that we might've missed at all? I'd also encourage you to upvote and comment on it - this will require you to create an account and login but don't worry this is fairly simple and fast. This step is important because when you cast a vote, you will start receiving notifications when there's an update made to the ticket. This prevents you from having to manually check and get back to the ticket.

Thanks,
Yamam
ServiceRocket Apps Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events