Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come and try the first two forge apps on the Atlassian Marketplace (for FREE!)

Earlier this month, Atlassian's new development platform for Cloud apps forge entered general availability. The new platform helps developers build more secure apps and comes with many great new features. As of today, 2 apps built on new forge platform are already available on the Marketplace for you to try out and both of them are free. 🎁

#1 Link Management for Confluence

Link Management makes it easy to find all links in your Confluence space and fix them. It allows you to edit links one by one, or in bulk, without the need to go and edit every single Confluence page. With Link Management you can make sure your team will never stumble over broken links again!

Check it out here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1224660/link-management-for-confluence

LMCCLD_TEASER.png

#2 Usage Statistics for Confluence

The more spaces you have in your Confluence, the harder it can become to stay on top of what’s happening. Getting a quick overview of your favorite Confluence spaces can be very helpful at times. Usage Statistics for Confluence provides you with 14 useful metrics about your Confluence space - quickly accessible through the sidebar!

Check it out here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1224662/usage-statistics-for-confluence

USCCLD_TEASER.png

Both apps are built by us (Lively Apps), so if you have any feedback or questions - let me know! :)

Cheers,
Sven

2 comments

Comment

Capi [resolution]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 5, 2021
Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2021

@Sven Schatter _Lively Apps_ - thanks for sharing! I'm digging the space summary info in your screenshot.

Just built my first Forge app this weekend, it was an interesting experience. 😅

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events