Cisco Finesse Integration with JSM & Building Agent workspace

Ashoka Bhadrajapura June 27, 2021

Hello, 

We are transitioning into JSM [ Device42 is CMDB ] for our Level 1 Support and IT Operations. Appreciate if I get some answers to the questions below,

1. Any tools/plug-ins/Integration available between Cisco Finesse - Jira Service Management? Our Level 1 Support will take calls through Cisco Finesse I want to make sure that they get some built-in data from JSM

2. Are there any products/features like ServiceNow Agent Workspace/dashboard? This will Ideally benefit Level 1 Support to view Knowledge Articles, Recent tickets, etc

Regards,

Ashoka

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 29, 2021

Hi Ashoka,

I understand you are using Jira Service Management Cloud and want to learn more about integrating this with other services like Cisco Finesse. 

I found that our Marketplace site does appear to have an app that seems to do this, unfortunately, this app only appears to be for Jira Server and as such will not work in Jira Cloud.  At this time I am not aware of any other Jira Cloud compatible integrated solution for Cisco Finesse.

As for ServiceNow, there are several such apps in Marketplace (JSM Cloud specific search for ServiceNow ) that appear to offer additional means to integrate data between these products.

I hope this helps.

Andy

Ashoka Bhadrajapura July 1, 2021

Thanks, Do you think there is a need to Integrate Cisco Finesse with JSM? 

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 2, 2021

Hi Ashoka,

That is a difficult question for me to answer.  I have never utilized Cisco Finesse before, so I'm not sure how great the need would be here.  You could try to reach out to the vendor of the server app

and inquire if they are potentially looking to create a version of this app that works with Jira Cloud in the future.  If enough users see a need for such an integration, then perhaps a Marketplace vendor will create a solution here.

Andy

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events