Can you have an integration of two Salesforce Orgs to one Jira Project?

Benjamin Barniskis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 4, 2024

Knowing that the Appfire Jira Connector AppExchange package would need to be installed in both Salesforce Orgs, can 2 bindings be made to a single Project in Jira?

It appears that you can have two Salesforce bindings to 2 different projects, but I am looking to connect to one Project.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 5, 2024

Hi @Benjamin Barniskis 
I'm afraid I don't know the answer to this question.  But I would recommend reaching out to the app vendor in their support channel of https://appf.re/support

Since this functionality is provided by the Connector for Salesforce & Jira marketplace app, the vendor of that app should be able to better answer this question.

1 vote
Christophe De Beule June 10, 2024

Hi @Benjamin Barniskis

I hope you are doing well.

I am Christophe a Solution Engineer @Exalate.

With Exalate you create a connection between multiple organizations, so connecting 2 Salesforce orgs to one Jira project is no problem at al.

The solution boasts a unique decentralized approach to integrate your work systems together while providing full autonomy to each side of the connection.

Exalate is easy and straightforward to set up and you can control exactly which data you want to send and/or receive. 

If you have any questions feel free to book a customized demo of the product.

Kind regards,

Christophe De Beule

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events