Beery Dashboards and German Fever Dreams 🍻🥨Apptoberfest🥨🍻 Custom Charts for Jira Demo:

Can the Johnson and Johnson vaccine create a marketing super soldier? Or will his fevered dreams offend the entire German Flag: Germany on Google Android 12.0 nation?

YouTube Link Here

Let's find out as Hans shows you all the reports you can make with Custom Charts for Jira.

Now reporting in Jira is as easy as making lazy national stereotypes!

Available on Jira, and Confluence, Cloud, Server, and Data Center.

Check us out on the Marketplace

https://www.oldstreetsolutions.com/custom-charts-for-jira

13 comments

Comment

Ulrich Kuhnhardt [IzymesDev]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 11, 2021

Woohoo Benediktiner Helles!!! Hans knows his beers!

Like # people like this
Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 11, 2021

Amazing! I hereby apply to become your next German voice actress ☝

Like # people like this
Chris Cooke Old Street Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 11, 2021

You're hired!

Like # people like this
Deleted user October 11, 2021

@Chris Cooke Old Street Apps  great job outstanding team

+1 

Like # people like this
Friendly Giant October 12, 2021

Super teaser for the custom chart app: Impressive in use ✨🎆 ....but as far as beer goes i prefer to go on the old street to Braustübl in Darmstadt or closer to Veluwse Schavuyt..... and limit my  CO2 footprint. Veluwse schavuit mjammie .jpg

Like # people like this
Marketplace Partner
October 12, 2021

@Friendly Giant you'll spill your beer! Looks good :) @Jamale add it to your list to try when you visit  Germany next month!

Like # people like this
Jamale October 12, 2021

Hahaha. @Chris Cooke Old Street Apps I'm thirsty right now, just by looking at it. Thanks for sharing. @Friendly Giant Old Street will be traveling to Germany next month and close to that area. I'd love to connect and share a beer if you have some free time.

Like Friendly Giant likes this
Anna Odrynska - Alpha Serve
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2021

@Chris Cooke Old Street Apps I was waiting for your demo, and it's just as expected - amazing! :)  Beer statistics with Custom Charts for Jira is wonderful! :))))

Like # people like this
Sam Nadarajan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 18, 2021

That's some easy to use functionality right there! good job

Like # people like this
Friendly Giant October 19, 2021

Hello @Jamale  my base is in The Netherlands and though i have been in Frankfurt / Darmstadt area regularly receently, i do not know when i will be back in the area. The Braustübl in Darmstadt is worth your time, equally as the Mathildehöhe elsewhere in Darmstadt. Take care

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 25, 2021

@Chris Cooke Old Street Apps Nice video and great product.

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 31, 2021

I have looked at this app several times and each time I am intrigued by its capabilities. One of these days I hope to actually load it into my instance and give it a whirl. Cheers!

Marketplace Partner
November 1, 2021

@Jack Brickey awesome to hear. I'd recommend starting on the playground (no loading required.
Would love to hear your feedback when you've had the chance!
https://www.oldstreetsolutions.com/jira-reporting-playground

Like Jack Brickey likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events