Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic data backup and recovery for Confluence is here! 🎉

Hey everyone! Danny here, product manager at Rewind, who’s extremely proud to announce Rewind is now con-fluent in Confluence 😏 Rewind Backups for Confluence is the first fully managed, SaaS solution for automatic data backup and recovery for Confluence.  

Simply put, Rewind Backups for Confluence makes it easy to automate your daily backups and recover your data from any disaster or data loss scenario. As a SaaS solution, there’s no installation or coding required to set up your account. This means you can start protecting your Confluence data only in a few minutes. We will have our app listed on Atlassian Marketplace very soon which will make account setup even simpler. Until then, we’ll provide you easy to follow instructions on how to set up your account as a private app. 

Rewind’s solution provides full backup coverage of your Confluence data. Your backups will include all the data you have on your Confluence instance including pages, spaces, blog posts, attachments, comments, templates, and themes. 

The best part: If you need to recover your data, it will only take a couple of clicks to get your data back from Rewind’s self-serve portal. Rewind provides both account-level and item-level restores. Account-level restores ensure that you can recover your whole instance from a disaster scenario in one click and get back to business fast. Item-level restores allow you to pick and choose which item to restore such as one page or a blog post. No coding or support tickets are required to initiate a restore - although our world-class support team is available 7 days a week, just in case. Our automated backup and recovery process means your team can get back to business fast in the case of an emergency, protecting your workflows, IP, and profitability. 

As the only Confluence backup app with SOC 2 Type 2 compliance, we ensure peace of mind with the highest security standards and a comprehensive feature set:

• Automatic daily backups
  • On-demand restores (account and item level)
  • Full backup coverage
  • Unlimited cloud storage for backups
  • 365 day backup retention
  • On-demand backups
  • SOC 2 Type 2 compliant

Ready to automate your Confluence Backups so your team can focus on what they do best? Book a demo to start your free trial of Confluence Backups or reach out to me at danny@rewind.com. If you have any questions, comments, or thoughts, drop them in the comments below and I’ll respond as soon as I can. 

Thanks as always for your continued support of Rewind.

Best,

Danny, Product Manager @ Rewind

1 comment

Comment

Sarah Bader July 25, 2022

finally, a backup solution I can feel confluent in! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events