You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.
Hi Community! The time has come for our final Apptobefest discussion. This week's topic is: Jira workflows apps 🤖
Atlassian’s Marketplace is full of workflow and workflow automation apps to help teams save time and work together more efficiently with customized processes.
What we want to know is, what are your favorite apps for Jira workflows and why? What is an example of a workflow your team made with this app that made a difference in how your team works?
Let us know!
(Not sure what Apptoberfest is? Click here 🎃 )
Scriptrunner has always been my favorite, for similar reasons as eazyBI, extensive customizability (despite steeper learning curve) which allows me to do almost anything. And their docs are solid
We, from Easysecrets are really satisfied with Jira Workflow Toolbox (from Decadis) for several reasons:
- it has a broad set of functions and their development teadm is always increasing such number as we suggest them new approaches;
- they have a great feature: Calculated Fields that really make the difference when we want to update fields in real-time, depending on the changing of other related fields (avoiding us to create "unnecessary" transitions just to do such tasks
- they have a very focused support team with great expertise and an incredibly short time to reply to our questions.
- the tool that builds expressions is really intuitive, avoiding us from memorizing syntax grammar and it is very efective
- they also have Automation (similar to Jira, but much more flexible and usefull).
When it comes to workflows, it's not quite easy to make a choice. I would like to vote for multiple options here. I think my response for this is certainly influenced due to recent demos as part of Apptoberfest. I have appreciated the responsible guys already for the demo.
Happy to hear from others and suggestions on other apps.
Hi @Maggie Norby Adams and hi all!!
I was looking forward to this article to comment on how much I like apps to manage workflows, in this case, I have used several and I could name sooooo many ... but I'll tell you which are my favorites with a quick selection: