Apptoberfest Demo: Time Squad for Jira πŸ’€ Squad Game πŸ’€

πŸ‚πŸ» Happy Apptoberfest! πŸ»πŸ‚

What's Apptoberfest? | Please support us with a like πŸ‘ below

The Squid Game Master used Jira and our Time Squad App to plan the games!
Here is the Making of / Behind the scenes.

βœ”οΈ NO SPOILER (CLIPS FROM THE OFFICIAL TRAILER ONLY) βœ”οΈ

πŸ“½οΈ Click here to watch the video on YouTube

Time Squad is the only Timeline mixing Jira issues with other sources of events: the perfect solution to analyze the past and plan the future!

Free trial:
Time Squad on the Atlassian Marketplace

Please support us with a Like!.gif

9 comments

Comment

Anita Laughter October 7, 2021

Awesome theme!

Like β€’ # people like this
Guillaume _Apwide_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 8, 2021

Awesome David! Great job! :-)

Like β€’ David Berclaz likes this
JimmyVanAU
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2021
// Removed as Giphy embed didn't work
JimmyVanAU
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2021

giphy

Like β€’ # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2021

Well, I was thinking that the squid game was a difficult project to manage, now it all makes sense 😁

David Berclaz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2021

@Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ and I'm sure Foxly would have helped a lot to prioritize the games, in combination with Time Squad. Maybe for season 2? πŸ˜‰

Like β€’ Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ likes this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 27, 2021

πŸ’‘ Thant's brilliant idea @David Berclaz !! I might steal it πŸ™ˆ

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2021

@David Berclaz Awesome demo video.  Made me laugh.  

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 31, 2021

Nice one @David Berclaz and apt use of the concept and creating in this Atlassian world deserves a round of applause. I would recommend not watch this one until you have seen the original series. 

Just a small suggestion or query - I am not sure about using the 'A Netflix Series' in this video might cause any implications or not but I hope you have already taken care before launching this.

Thanks again for sharing.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events