Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

🍂🍻Apptoberfest Demo: Smart Images for Confluence🍻🍂

🎉Here is our brand new app: Smart Images for Confluence

“ All in one image toolkit for Confluence.” 

You can edit your images smoothly without leaving your Confluence page.

Import, upload, or add external links. Create image maps and customize sliders and galleries.

Our goal is to ease your Confluence experience to get your work done effortlessly.

https://youtu.be/hZOAeTuvgJM

• 📁Import images from Confluence pages or Spaces, upload or add external links.

• ✏️Edit your images without leaving Confluence, crop, add filters, finetune, annotate and add texts and shapes.

• 📍Image maps: Use different shapes (Rectangle, Circle, and Polygon) to draw clickable links directly on images.

• 🖼️Customize sliders and galleries and display full screen while viewing Confluence page.

Start a free trial!

Book a 30 min demo! 

Reach out to us if you have any questions: 📧 hello@creativas.io

Support us with a Like 👍

giphy (1)-min.gif

9 comments

I enjoyed your demo and app! Keep up the great work!

Like # people like this
Laura Holton Community Leader Oct 05, 2021

You had me at the Squid Game gif let alone the demo 🙌 thanks @Khawla Issaoui _Creativas_!

Like # people like this

For those who want to book a demo... here is the correct link https://creativas.io/book-a-demo

Oh wow, this solution fills the Confluence gap regarding the edition of the images without leaving Confluence. That's sometimes very much needed 😅

Thank you, @Khawla Issaoui _Creativas_ and #Apptoberfest, for having the chance to learn more about different Atlassian Marketplace apps.

Like # people like this
Alex Koxaras Community Leader Oct 06, 2021

Hi @Khawla Issaoui _Creativas_ 

This app looks quite promising and I will definitely give the trial version a go! To be honest, and please don't get me wrong and with all due respect, I found the video a little hasty, quick and with a lot of info. It was rather hard for me to focus to one thing. Would love a slower pace to your videos, since you guys seem to have a lot of cool apps :)

Thanx again for sharing!

Thank you for your lovely comment @Alex Koxaras

You are totally right! Smart Images for Confluence has too many great features, and in this demo, we tried to gather everything. However, you can check this infographic to have more details about our app. 

Have a great week ahead ✌️!

Like Alex Koxaras likes this

This is an interesting product. I think there's an opportunity for this app for use within image/asset proofing in Jira, which no existing product does well right now in marketplace. Look at how Wrike does proofing, and I think it could be something companies would buy.

Brant Schroeder Community Leader Oct 28, 2021

@Khawla Issaoui _Creativas_ Very robust Confluence application.  Looks like it fills many buckets.

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

Marketplace Partner Spotlight: AppLiger

This month the spotlight is on AppLiger. We caught up with Pavel Pavlovsky, CEO and Product Manager, to learn how the company started and what fuels the team's creativity.    Atlassian:...

397 views 0 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you