Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿบ Apptoberfest Demo: ScriptRunner for Jira ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‚

When the bar serves so many great beers, just how do you decide which to choose for ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸบApptoberfest๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿบ? We tied ourselves in pretzel knots at first, trying to pick between all of the amazing features that ScriptRunner for Jira has to offer, but then we pulled ourselves up by our lederhosen and chose Enhanced Search.

Why? It can save everyone time instantly. Give your teams unrivalled search precision to get the issues they need to see in their hands ASAP. The following demo shows ScriptRunner's Enhanced Search live in action on Jira Cloud, but ScriptRunner's additional JQL magic is available on all hostings. ๐ŸŽ‰

View the demo on YouTube here

Pssst! A stein of beer is great, but it can be more than you need... Don't need all the other bells and whistles that ScriptRunner comes with? If Pilsner glasses are more your speed, Enhanced Search is also available as a standalone app!

--
"If I could only install one app this would be my go-to hands down. Simply because it combines so many apps in one ! Extended JQL, automation, workflow customisation, create your own mini-plugins inside the plugin. It allowed me to answer 90% of the business needs. Not to mention online support and documentation is top of the class as well." -- Antoine Berry, Marketplace review

6 comments

Comment

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2021

Slightly hungry for pretzel knots now but I blame the time, on a more related note a great demo for Apptoberfest ๐Ÿ™Œ

Like โ€ข # people like this
Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
October 6, 2021

Well, Script Runner is a must for almost every Jira in the world. It is great having you in the #Apptoberfest @Jess Thompson _Adaptavist_!!

Here's a throwback of when we did this co-hosted webinar ITSM focused; it's still one of my favorites.

Like โ€ข # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2021

Scriptrunner is such a legendary app โญ๏ธ

Like โ€ข Jess Thompson _Adaptavist_ likes this
Prashant Sultania
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2021

Scriptrunner is one of the best app in marketplace, we are using scriptrunner in our instance since more than 7-8 years. It is must have app in the environment. 

Like โ€ข Jess Thompson _Adaptavist_ likes this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2021

@Jess Thompson _Adaptavist_ ScriptRunner is such a powerful tool and a must for extending your Jira instance.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 31, 2021

I miss not having Scriptrunner in my Jira instance. I need to consider adding again. Maybe just  enhanced search is an option for me.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events