Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

🍁 Apptoberfest 🍁 Demo: Clone single and multiple issues with Clone Plus for Jira

Have you ever dreamed of a world where the beers multiplied without you lifting a finger? 🍺🍺🍺

Unfortunately, I can't help you there. However, I can show you how to use Clone Plus for Jira to multiply Jira issues! Clone Plus's single-issue cloning enhances Jira's native functionality. The app's Bulk Clone feature (available on Cloud and DC) is a huge time saver for admins who might otherwise have to copy issues one by one.

Watch the demo to see Clone Plus for Jira in action 🎬

https://youtu.be/rIt_jtBfN9s

Enjoyed the video? Please πŸ‘ the post! And of course, check out Clone Plus of Jira on the Marketplace

10 comments

Hi @Anastasia Kusmartseva _Appfire_ 

I love the extended option to clone issues with all the possibilities included in this app.

I'm a big fan of all bob Swift apps!
I have to admit that to perform many of the administration tasks, the one I like the most (and the one that has saved me from doing the work manually) is CLI...I love it ❀️!

Thank you very much for sharing and congratulations!

Like β€’ # people like this

@Paloma Fondon Araujo I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying Clone Plus and the other Bob Swift apps. Agree about CLI. It's a pretty unique app that can be a real timesaver!

The bulk clone option is super handy, we have the same issues in different products (projects) and copy those manually doesn't make sense. Kudos!

Like β€’ # people like this

Who wants to multiply beers when you can multiply Jira issues? Productivity always goes first πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’» Nice demo @Anastasia Kusmartseva _Appfire_ !

Following up on the demo, we've recently published a blog post about the app's Bulk Clone feature. I hope others find it helpful!

The bulk clone feature is looking great! Thanks for sharing @Anastasia Kusmartseva _Appfire_ 

Brant Schroeder Community Leader Oct 28, 2021

@Anastasia Kusmartseva _Appfire_ nice extension/improvement of the clone ability.

Thank you for the feedback @Brant Schroeder ! 

Comment

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events