Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🍂Apptoberfest 2022🍂 Table Filter and Charts for Confluence blockbuster 📹

🍺Happy Apptoberfest to all community members!🍻

Autumn is a perfect time to get cozy, cook some hot chocolate and watch a nice movie, while its pouring with rain outside.

But what do you do if you need to pick a movie? You watch a trailer first!

That's what we think you should do while picking your Confluence apps too! So we are happy to present you Table Filter and Charts for Confluence: the blockbuster. Available always on the Atlassian Marketplace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRuPdB2VGH4

5 comments

Comment

Maggie Norby Adams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 6, 2022

Such suspense and drama 😱 I love it !

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2022

I love any app that eliminates the need to work outside Confluence and then copy the results into Confluence. I look forward to trying this one out to replace the copying and pasting of static pictures from Excel charts and pivot tables into Confluence.

Like # people like this
Dániel Ballabás - EverIT
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 10, 2022

Great video! I'm also hoping it will lead up to a Stiltsoft Confluence Apps Cinematic Universe with crossovers and team movies! 😄

Like # people like this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2022

Powerful tool, absolute must have for users, who wants to do something more with the tables.

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 17, 2022

What @Andy Gladstone said!

I also love the dramatic overtones over one of my favorite Confluence apps.

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events