Adding more questions in the Customer Satisfaction Survey

Rinju Mukherjee August 15, 2017

Dear Expert,

We would like to get customer's feedback on various aspects like initial response, overall quality of the solution, how agents interacted with customer etc. So for each of these areas, we would like to ask different questions to customer. 

Currently, there is only one question i.e. "How was our service for this request?". We can only re-phrase it but we would like to add a few more questions in the survey. Can someone please let me know if there is a way to add more questions in the Customer Satisfaction Survey?

Thanks

Rinju  

1 answer

1 vote
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 16, 2017

Hi Rinju,

You may want to look at an add-on such as the Customer Satisfaction Survey for JIRA.  I also checked JAC and did not see a Suggestion to have this added for this behavior.

I would create a JAC ticket and create a Suggestion for this and post the link to the Suggestion here.  That will allow the community to vote on the issue to add impact. 

Cheers,

Branden

Rinju Mukherjee August 16, 2017

Hello Branden,

Thanks for your answer. I have checked the above add-on but to me it seems you can build better reports via this but not customize the survey itself. Moreover, it is not available on cloud, so not relevant for us.

I am not sure why no one has raised this before. To me customer satisfaction is the most important part of any service org. One cannot capture the areas of improvements via only one question. For example, customer gives poor rating for one incident. Now this can be because of bad initial response from agent/bad behaviour of agent/product design issue etc. Without knowing the exact reason, how one can improve?

May be others are using some other tool. If so, please suggest me as well.

Thanks

Rinju

Like Pallavi Swamy likes this
Rinju Mukherjee August 16, 2017

Hello Branden,

I have further checked and found an app 'SurveyCake'. It looks to be a free app. But it says it is not supported. What does not it mean?

Thanks

Rinju

Pallavi Swamy March 30, 2020

@Rinju Mukherjee  did you find a solution to this? thanks for sharing

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events