It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

ActionableAgile Analytics add-on install wrong license type

We have been running ActionableAgile Analytics as an add-on in a Server environment.  Lately, we have been receiving an indication that we have the Data Center version installed.  I have manually downloaded the Server version and installed it, and keep getting the message that we have the wrong app type installed (i.e., the Data Center version).  The add-on appears to be working fine.  Anyone else experiencing this issue?

2 comments

I'm with the same problem here. email sent to support.

I have emailed support as well.  Good to know it is not just us.  I will post any reply/fix we receive.  

We got a reply from support. After the upgrade to today's version... issue fixed.

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

How Forge helped scale Smart Links

Hi Community! Forge is our new cloud app development platform – now, developers can build trusted, scalable apps in minutes without the need to manage infrastructure or security. Forge is currently...

150 views 0 19
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you