Access two different datasets from a tableview for filtering

Glen Collins September 13, 2021

Hello all. I have a question that I'm not finding the answers too. Is it possible to access two difference datasets from a tableview for use in filtering the output in the tableview?

I have dataset one containing usernames which will show up in the listview. And the second dataset contains a bunch of dates I would like to filter the listview on.

Say a user goes to this page with a tableview and it lists all the users but with the exception is if the date the users viewing the data on is a date within the 2nd dataset. I want to be able to say show less users or show a difference only based upon those dates in dataset two. Then after this date/time show all the users again.

Is this possible? I hope I'm explaining this ok.

Thanks.

Glen

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 14, 2021

Hi

TableViewMerger macro could be set up to consume data from multiple forms/sources

For example https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/Merging+the+data+from+forms+with+different+structure+sharing+a+common+key

Alex

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events