Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction - Phil

Philip J Maschke March 20, 2023

Good Morning group,

While I work for a larger company in the Area that uses JIRA extensively, I created a personal account (since it's free) for testing purposes and decided to join this group. Sadly, it looks like there hasn't been much activity since 2022....so...where's everyone at? Is this not as helpful as everyone thought it would be? Did you jump the ship and use a different program? Just curious...

4 comments

Comment

David Puchosic March 20, 2023

Welcome Phil!
We do need to "get the band back together" again. Please accept my apologies, I honestly haven't had a ton of bandwidth recently for holding events. Stowers had been hosting prior to moving to on-line only. 

For us, we're currently migrating Server applications into the Cloud.  Jira has recently gone first and we're planning our Confluence Server to Cloud migration.  We're also using M365 tools so there are definitely some review at how we integrate the tools Cloud to Cloud as we shuffle the applications.  There are definitely some benefits for getting things positioned Cloud side and integrating with MS Teams.

I'm open to partnering up with someone too.

Thanks for reaching out!

Like Lacy Saute likes this
Jeffery Wells March 20, 2023

Hi Phil,  Pre-COVID, we used to have fantastic get togethers at Stowers Institute, which is very well equipped for such gatherings. I couldn't attend many but always found them good.  All it needs is a suitable space/location and someone with a pizza budget.  Regards Jeff

Mike Ethetton March 21, 2023

Hi Phil.

We are a smaller company which has been using Jira Cloud for 6+ years. Really enjoy it, and find it very useful.

Also enjoyed the get-togethers before Covid. 

If you have any questions, I think there are still plenty of lurkers around here who would be glad to answer them.

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2023

@Philip J Maschke I work remotely for a company in the DC capitol area. I work from Southern KC. I would love to attend events in the area.

Like Lacy Saute likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events