Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reflect and Inspire: Your career journey

As we navigate life and our careers, getting caught up in the day-to-day tasks, deadlines, and challenges is easy. But occasionally, it's important to pause, take a step back, and reflect on the path that has brought us to where we are today.

Screenshot 2024-09-16 at 8.22.37 AM.png

Think about your career journey so far. Where did it begin? What were the key moments that shaped your path? It could be a pivotal project that tested your skills and pushed you out of your comfort zone or a mentor who provided invaluable guidance at just the right time. These experiences, whether challenging or triumphant, are the building blocks of your professional growth. When you reflect on these moments I hope it helps you to appreciate how far you've come!

I'd love to hear about a piece of personal advice you would pass on to others growing in their careers. Think about the strategies, habits, or tips that have made a difference for you. There may be a methodology, way of working, or even a personal practice you developed within our tools. Whatever it is, tool related or not, I invite you to pass along a piece that doubtlessly hard won piece of personal insight or advice to others. There is beauty in learning from each other's experiences and successes.

If you’re reading this and have a moment of reflection or, potentially, think of some insight or advice you’d like to share, please allow yourself a moment of gratitude. Gratitude helps us stay grounded and connected to what truly matters and fully appreciate the present moment and our progress. 💙

I'd love for you to join the conversation! Share a small moment of reflection, or maybe a improvement you made with a big impact, or drop a word of advice or insight you've found to be true. I know I’d love to hear your story, and believe it could offer value, encouragement, and inspiration to others looking to take the next step in their career.

🥂 Whether you're a seasoned pro or starting out, every insight and experience is valuable in our community.

8 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events