remove assign to me from reporter

Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2011

In my workflow scenario there is no sense for assign to me ,I set the default assignee to be the admin or project manager or a group

a user create an issue and the leader or a group user will solve his problem ,

so there is nos sense for assigne to me!!

how to remove assigne to me for reporte???

I am uing jira 4.3

thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Penny Wyatt (On Leave to July 2021)
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 21, 2011

You can do this through Project Permissions.

1) Go to "Permission Schemes" in the admin menu, and find the permission scheme associated with the project.

2) Click "Permissions"

There are two options here:

* If you want the users to not have the ability to choose the issue assignee at all, find the "Assign Issues" permission and set it so that only you have the ability to choose who an issue is assigned to.

* Alternatively, if you want the users to be able to choose assignees but not to have it assigned to them, find the "Assignable User" permission. Set it so that only the specific groups/managers that should be answering issues have the permission to have issues assigned to them.

Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2011

Awsome thanks

Suggest an answer