jira upgrade

suglegmaa
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 3, 2024

First of all, we are going to upgrade jira software 9.12v data center license for 2000 users by 132000$. Also we are looking for buy jira service management data center license.

We have several questions:

1. Could we migrate all data 7.2.1 to 9.12. (All workflows, all Screens, all projects, user managements etc) I am asking because I understand that it is not possible to move data from 7.2.1 to 9.12 after reading some sources.
  2. Could Jira atlassian team help us migrate from 7.1.2 to 9.12? / We created and customized lot of projects in our current version, so would like to no data loses/
  3. When we migrate our data, should we use a tool, or migrate data at the database level, or can we upgrade our license on our existing environment?
  4. We wonder how to data migrate to our new version 9.12.
  • Should we create new environment for 9.12v then migrate data at the database level or should we use any migration tool?
  • Or we just upgrade our license on our existing environment?
  1. We would like to use 2 environment at the same time that would be UAT environment, Production environment. Is it possible to use 2 environment for 1 license?. /We have only one environment right now this is hard to modify some change, sometimes our new employees made mistake on production environment. It affects some activities negatively/

Could you briefly answer these questions. We will provide executives with a timeline for when to base their purchase on these questions and answers.

0 answers

Suggest an answer