Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

issues not showing in active sprints

I have issues in an active sprint that are not showing on the backlog or active sprint boards. We have multiple boards within the project, but this is the only board that does not display issues.

I have confirmed that issuetype is correct in filter, sprints are assigned to sprint and sprint is open.

2 answers

2 votes
Warren Community Leader Sep 27, 2018

Hi Teressa

A few things to check :

• Do you have access to those issues? (you will only see issues that you are supposed to see)
  • Check the Columns tab under Board settings to ensure that there are no statuses in the Unmapped section on the right hand side
  • Check the board filter to ensure that it is correctly including those issues

Hope this helps

Yes on all of the above. I did more digging and was finally able to find the cause and correct issue.

Hi Teressa,

Please share the details of the root cause. I am similar issue.

Thanks,

Jayesh

Like Vyal Pillay likes this

Hi Jayesh,

I should have done that when I found the cause back in 2018!. We haven't encountered this issue again since upgrading to a more recent version.

Sorry couldn't be more helpful. Good luck!

Teressa

Configure: Board and

Make sure the Swimlanes is set to "Assignee"

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you