• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

how to get last issue update for all projects

Hello Team,

In the projects browser page im able to get "last issue update" time for each project.

our requirement is to get this projects in a single page or can this be done using API?

Thanks.

3 answers

I had a similar need and ended up writing a script that queries the Jira API for every project key. You can use the query below to get the most recent issue update for a project with key "PROJ" for example. It will return 1 result with only the "updated" date field of the most recently touched Jira issue for that project.

<your.jira.site>/rest/api/2/search?jql=project=PROJ+ORDER+BY+updated+DESC&maxResults=1&fields=updated

Hi Mark,

Can you please help me with the script. I am also looking for such kind of stuff.

I don't understand what are you trying to get. List of projects that were updated? Every one of them was updated at the certain period of time.

Hello @Damian Wodzinski ,

Sorry for the confusion.

We want to get the last issue updated date of each project.Capture.PNG

Like Marie NB likes this

It will be hard. You can write a script that is running trough all projects and is comparing the data of the last updated ones. Or if you can somehow order Issues in project by Updated Time and grab the newest one, this would be easier. 

But I do not have a ready script for that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you