empty list returned when getting all project from jira server agile rest api

professionnelpro77 September 30, 2019

Hello ! i have a problem with the jira server rest api endpoint for retrieving all the project . 

In fact if i try to do this request from my navigator when i'm connected to my account , it's works well . But when it comes to do the same request in postman , it just return an empty list . 

please help me

5 answers

0 votes
Rasmus Norup March 11, 2024

I had the same issue.

I tried using a curl command and it worked fine. I imported the curl command into postman, and get a 200 OK, but with an empty list.

I copied the relevant info from cmd into python and everything worked.

Solution: don't use postman.

0 votes
Karthik R February 18, 2021

Anyone able to figure this out?

I face the same issue. With rest test client(postman /insomnia) with same token => empty list.

It is intermittently working . 

0 votes
varun velamuri July 1, 2020

Even i am facing the same issue. API call through Postman returns empty list.  I am using correct authorization token.

Could you please help?

0 votes
professionnelpro77 October 1, 2019
/rest/api/2/project/
0 votes
robert Mugabuhamye
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2019

hello @professionnelpro77 .

Are you using the same user in postman as in the navigator? if not, the user in postman might not have the same permissions as your account.

Regards 

professionnelpro77 September 30, 2019

Yes, of course i'm connecting to the same account 

robert Mugabuhamye
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2019

Can you share the api call you are making ?

professionnelpro77 October 1, 2019

/rest/api/2/project

Suggest an answer