Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

can we stop the acknowledgment for specefic user in email this issue

please let know this ASAP

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Ebers Community Leader Jun 19, 2021

Hi @venkata kaithepalli

if I am getting you right you are referring to an App called "Email This Issue".
If this is the case please refer to documentation:
https://metainf.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/PLUG/pages/66093132/Setting+up+Customized+Notifications

Maybe this helps - I cannot advise any further as I am currently not using this App.
Probably other users will chime in - alternatively you could approach the vendor's support desk if there is still something unclear.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi @venkata kaithepalli ,

I believe that you are referring to notifications received for JIRA issue events. Notifications are sent based on the notification scheme of the project and it will sent to the groups, roles, assignee, watchers, reporter. You cannot disable it at user level . Talk to your administrator and try customizing the notification scheme. 

A simple option would be to create an outlook rule and redirect it to an outlook folder. 

hi 

its not useful

thanks

venkata gopi

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you