please let know this ASAP

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2021

Hi @venkata kaithepalli

if I am getting you right you are referring to an App called "Email This Issue".
If this is the case please refer to documentation:
https://metainf.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/PLUG/pages/66093132/Setting+up+Customized+Notifications

Maybe this helps - I cannot advise any further as I am currently not using this App.
Probably other users will chime in - alternatively you could approach the vendor's support desk if there is still something unclear.

Regards,

Daniel

0 votes
Niranjan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2021

Hi @venkata kaithepalli ,

I believe that you are referring to notifications received for JIRA issue events. Notifications are sent based on the notification scheme of the project and it will sent to the groups, roles, assignee, watchers, reporter. You cannot disable it at user level . Talk to your administrator and try customizing the notification scheme. 

A simple option would be to create an outlook rule and redirect it to an outlook folder. 

venkata kaithepalli June 16, 2021

hi 

its not useful

thanks

venkata gopi

Suggest an answer