backup manager - backup-zip-file - download fails

Pamela Dumhart September 2, 2014

Hi,

I have created a backup-zip-file as admin user, but then I'm not allowed to download it.

When trying to download I get a windows login mask from atlassian server and then the following error page.

Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

How can I download the backup-zip-file?

2 answers

0 votes
Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2014

You should be able to access the jira system via the ftp tool FileZilla or similar and fetch the backup zip file.

0 votes
Pamela Dumhart September 2, 2014

additional information:

I'm using the onDemand service and the download has worked one month ago

@ Jose: can I use ftp also to access the onDemand server?

Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2014

If you can download the file, so it should be available on a pub directory. Perhaps you just need the host details.

Suggest an answer