Workflow Issues

Josh Smith May 6, 2012

I have a custom workflow that we are using. The problem is that when I complete the Deploy transition on the workflow, instead of going to a Released state, the story goes to a Closed state which does not exist on my workflow. This happens for all issues of type story which are part of my custom workflow. Bug types don't see this but they are using the standard JIRA workflow schema.

I have attached 2 different screens shows. Showing the transition steps available for the story and the it's status, plus another showing the workflow that JIRA thinks it's applying. (based on the view workflow link).

This is a significant problem for our workflow and causes our product owner alot of problems.

2 answers

0 votes
Josh Smith May 6, 2012

It won't let me as I dont' have any karma points (beings this my first ticket). The actual support ticket that this is tied to does have the uploads.

Essentially, the workflow seems to be replacing one of my statuses for the "closed" status which then breaks most of my views that expect closed to not exist.

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2012

Can you post the link to the JIRA issue?

Josh Smith May 6, 2012

No. The issue is a support ticket with Atlassian and is only viewable by myself and Atlassian, so posting the link wouldn't help.

0 votes
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2012

Hey Josh, I can't see any screenshots... Cheers

Suggest an answer