When the status of a task in the project changes or the time estimate changes, a certain value of 4h

Архипов Тихон
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 28, 2024

When the status of a task in the project changes or the time estimate changes, a certain value of 4h is set in the task estimate field.

I checked the automation, there are no scripts. The post of the function, there is also nothing related to this. Field settings. I can't find the source of the problem. The error is observed only in one project, in the rest everything is OK.

1 answer

1 vote
Dick
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2024

Hi @Архипов Тихон , Welcome to the Atlassian Community,

Have you checked the transition properties of the workflow that is used in your project ?

Hope we get to the bottom of this,

Dick

By voting for helpful posts and marking answers to your question, you're helping people with similar questions find a solution more quickly. Sharing is caring applies to knowledge as well :)

Suggest an answer