WHEN I CLICK ON PROJECT IT SHOWS ONLY THE LOADING ICON ONLY FOR THE PROJECT MANAGER

Balamurugan September 4, 2019

When my manager click on the projects in JIRA. he is getting only the blank page with the loading symbol. however when we are accessing the same page.its opening for us.

Please let me know what will be the issue.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shawn Masters
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2019

Does he have Browse permissions to the project? No browser issues?

what kind of permission he need from the browser. 

Before he was able to see the project. from last week only he could not see the projects. 

Shawn Masters
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2019

The  internet browser shouldnt need anything special to see it. 

In the project settings there should be a permission called "Browse Project" which will list Users, Groups, Accesses that are granted this permission. You need to ensure he is part of one of those. 

Hey shawan,

He is the owner of all the project. he is the one created the Jira account for our company. 

And in the project settings i could not find anything for Browse settings. 

Shawn Masters
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 4, 2019

Within the project you should find it under Project Settings > Permissions > Browse Projects

Balamurugan September 5, 2019

Thank you. However in Browse Projects shows any logged in user 

Shawn Masters
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 5, 2019

You may need to verify his licenses and log in information. If he is the site admin he should have access to all projects. 

Suggest an answer