Use 'Created vs Resolved Issues' report

Siddharth Mishra December 25, 2017

Hi,

I have would like to export a report 'Created vs Resolved Issues' in jira and use it in Confluence.

The issue here is that for some reason I am unable to close the ticket, so instead I use the label 'closed' to mark tickets as resolved.

Can someone please help me with the query?

Current query which gives the list of open tickets- 

assignee = currentUser() AND resolution = Unresolved AND type = Task AND (labels != Closed OR labels is EMPTY) ORDER BY updated DESC

Query which gives closed tickets-

assignee = currentUser() AND resolution = Unresolved AND type = Task AND labels = Closed ORDER BY updated DESC

Also, how I use the chart in confluence? I have this document but it doesn't seems to answer my concern.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/displaying-search-results-as-a-chart-720416681.html

Thanks,

Siddharth

1 answer

1 vote
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2017

Hi,

Your biggest issue here is that resolution field is showing unresolved.

In order to get an accurate information with your filters you will have to set the resolution field to something else: done, resolved, cannot fix,...

it can be done either as a post-function or by adding a resolution screen to the last transition in your workflow.

Best

Suggest an answer