Upgrade JIRA

Asha Joy Kallely May 16, 2017

I am from RAKBANK IT Team. We are using JIRA application. But nobody from IT Support was not yet involved in this application. Now we are given the task of upgrading the JIRA application and also upgrade the SQL DB to 2008 version.

To do so, we need some basic information about the application (like in which it is hosted and all aconfiguration items etc)

Please provide one of your technical support contact number or please call me to discuss on the same

My number is 00971509697939

Name- Asha

1 answer

1 vote
Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2017

Hi Asha,

You can contact Atlassian Support and they'll be able to gather the details.

In the meantime you can check this Upgrade Guide on JIRA. To figure out the version you are on. Login into JIRA, using the Configuration menu at the top right corner -> System. Choose System Info on your left. When the page is loaded you should find the "Version" under "JIRA Info".

Hope this helps.

Best,

Maarten

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2017

You say "To do so, we need some basic information about the application (like in which it is hosted and all aconfiguration items etc)". 

Neither we, nor Atlassian support, can tell you any of that.  It's your system running on your servers. 

But, try looking at the "system information" page.

Suggest an answer